Business Developer DACH | Fulltime
Amsterdam | Fulltime | Sales
Who are we?
Spryng is an ambitious and accessible company, founded in 2006 and located in a modern open space in the bustling Hallen in Amsterdam.
As an SMS provider for the business market, we deliver our services worldwide to companies and institutions in all conceivable sectors. Think of KLM, Mediamarkt, ING DIBA. Our SMS services allow our customers to reach their customers easily and efficiently. Think, for example, of an SMS text message about what time your order will be delivered to your home, an appointment reminder from your doctor or dentist, a login or verification code by SMS to log in securely or an SMS text message with a discount code from your favourite shop. The use of SMS leads to process optimisation and cost and/or time savings for companies. Sometimes SMS even results in an increase in turnover for companies. Spryng makes sure that business SMS is sent safely and quickly. Since August 2021 Spryng has proudly become part of Commify, which will certainly benefit our (international) market opportunities. Our international team is young (in spirit), close-knit and entrepreneurial. A cultural fit is just as important as the right experience and knowledge.
Spryng is looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and ambitious sales person to join our German sales team. As a Business Developer you will work closely with the Country Manager of Germany and your focus will be on increasing and expanding the German customer base.
That’s why we prefer to see you on the phone or outside (when possible), because your agenda is full with appointments at/with (potential) customers. You will be looking for leads, qualifying them and determining the appropriate follow-up. Establishing and maintaining customer relationships is your main focus, but you are also constantly looking for new ideas to tap into new segments. It is your job to understand where the customer’s pain points are and to solve them where possible.
Who are you?
– You are ambitious, eager to learn and like to challenge yourself.
– You like to help companies optimise their work processes and selling is in your blood.
– You are commercially driven, have no problem making phone calls and have great powers of persuasion.
– You get up in the morning with great drive and determination to turn a lead into a contract.
– It would be great if you have at least 1 year of relevant sales experience (working experience in a SaaS, digital or tech environment is a plus but certainly not a must. Affinity with software and technology is) but a starter with the right mindset is also very welcome!
– Fluent in German and English language is an absolute must, as is being in possession of a driving license.
But equally important:
– You thrive on a dynamic working environment because we are all in the same cosy space.
– You like to toast with your colleagues on successes, the weekend, a learning moment, your neighbour’s dog or your colleague’s new shoes.
– Besides your own social life, you also have time to go on team outings. Snowboarding, laser tag, dancing, eating out, you’re up for (almost) anything.
What can we offer you?
Spryng offers you a challenging job in a driven and close team. Besides an informal and pleasant working atmosphere where we like to have a drink together and a nice lunch every day, we offer you a competitive salary. You will get the opportunity to grow our company and there is enough room for possible next steps in your commercial career within Spryng.
What should you do now?
Enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? We love creative applications and would love to receive them (or “just” your CV with a short motivation) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we see enough common ground, we would like to invite you for a first (online) meeting. If we are both enthusiastic, you can then meet our team (if possible depending on the corona regulations) and come to our office. If we have been able to convince each other of a good match during this round, we will close the procedure with another meeting at the office, during which you will be able to put the founders of Spryng through their paces. Do you still have questions about the position or the application procedure? You can always call us!